Friday, September 16, 2011


Jerry Hall - Georgia May Jagger Praises Stylish Parents

06 September 2011 16:02:07
Georgia May Jagger picture

Georgia May Jagger Praises Stylish Parents












Georgia May Jagger has credited her parents Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall with passing on a sense of style to her.

Georgia May Jagger inherited her sense of style from her parents.

The 19-year-old rising catwalk star - who has designed her own collection for Hudson jeans - receives vintage fashion items from her mother Jerry Hall and admires her father Mick Jagger's dress sense.

She said: "I wear jeans every day. I like to wear them with T-shirts and boots, or when I go out with heels. I've inherited more of my mother's style, I wear a lot of her clothes but my father also has a great sense of style. Mum gives me lots of stuff from her Studio 54 days, like sequined hot pants."

However, the blonde beauty also has some advice for those without such stylish parents, she believes it is important to dress for yourself rather than simply follow the latest trends.

She explained: "Wear what makes you feel fabulous, don't just follow trends. Fashion is a great way to express yourself. It's also been amazing to be given the opportunity to create my own collection with Hudson that show styles I really love."