Friday, September 16, 2011

Feel fabulous with fashion: Jagger

AAP/CM, The West Australian September 8, 2011, 11:30 am

Feel fabulous with fashion: Jagger

Hudson Jeans © Enlarge photo

Georgia May Jagger advises people to wear what makes them feel "fabulous".

The young model, the daughter of Jerry Hall and rocker Sir Mick Jagger, loves fashion but thinks it's vital to only wear things you really love.

"Wear what makes you feel fabulous, don't just follow trends," she told vogue.co.uk.

"Fashion is a great way to express yourself."

Jagger is the face of Hudson Jeans, appearing in the label's latest autumn/winter campaign alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick.

She says the collaboration with the denim company is great for her because she loves jeans.

Jagger owns 150 pairs, some of which have been passed on from her famous parents.

"I wear jeans every day," she said.

"I like to wear them with T-shirts and boots, or when I go out with heels.

"I've inherited more of my mother's style. I wear a lot of her clothes but my father also has a great sense of style.

"Mum gives me lots of stuff from her Studio 54 days, like sequined hot pants."