Monday, March 31, 2014

Georgia May Jagger reminisces about 'best birthday ever'...




Georgia May Jagger says partying in Las Vegas was the best birthday ever.
The British beauty turned 22 at the end of January and still hasn't got over her wild birthday bash, which saw her jet off to the US gambling capital with her supermodel pals and paint the town red on a party bus.
Asked about her latest obsession, she told France's Be magazine: ''Las Vegas. I spent the weekend there for my 22 birthday with 20 or so of my friends: my roommate Cara [Delevingne], my pals Suki [Waterhouse] and Tyra [Banks], my sister Lizzie [Jagger]... It was the best birthday of my life, a very good trip.''
Probed about the highlight of her stay, she teased: ''Going to see Celine Dion in concert at Caesars Palace in Vegas or taking a party bus with a stripper's pole on it? I don't know which to choose... What stays in Vegas (nearly always) stays in Vegas.''
The blonde - whose parents are Rolling Stones singer Sir Mick Jagger and former model Jerry Hall - also revealed her last big bust-up was with her agent, who dragged her away from the party against her will.
She explained: ''I had to leave my own party way too early because I had to take a plane very early the next morning. I love having fun. I really don't understand models who always look miserable.''