Monday, July 29, 2013

Jo Ronnie Wood Lasers Off Ronnie Butt Tattoo...

Ronnie Wood - Jo Ronnie Wood Lasers Off Ronnie Butt Tattoo

by WENN


Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo has undergone a procedure to remove a tattoo tribute to the Rolling Stones star on her butt.
Jo Wood, Ronnie's second wife, was devastated after splitting from the guitarist in 2008, but after he exchanged vows with theatre producer Sally Humphreys last December (12), she decided it was time to put memories of their broken relationship behind her.
Jo explains, "I had my tattoo of him taken off my bum. It was only a little caricature of him - his hair, his little mouth, his little nose. I stood there one day, looked at it, and thought, 'It's time for that to come off.' I went to the doctor and he said, 'We can laser it. It'll take six or seven sessions.' I said, 'Cut it out then.' I thought, 'I can't have my ex-husband on my bum when he's married.'"
The 58 year old is now dating an engineer she met through friends, but admits they had an awkward exchange at the start of their relationship when she revealed her ex-husband is a rock icon.
She tells the Daily Mail's Weekend magazine, "We were talking and he said, 'So you've been married before?' I said, 'Yes, actually, my ex-husband was famous.' He asked how famous, then I thought, 'Oh God, I've got to tell him,' so I said, 'Well, quite famous actually...' and I had to tell him who it was. He said, 'You're lying.' When I told him I wasn't, he just said, 'Oh'. I thought I'd put him off totally, but he said, 'I really like you but keep me in the background...'
"It took five years to be able to finally meet somebody I liked. I thought about it a lot. 'What sort of man's going to take me out?' He said, 'You should be going out with the likes of Simon Cowell.' But I don't want that. I want to have a life that I enjoy with a nice, normal guy and somebody my kids like. They think he's nice."