Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Georgia May Jagger -cornrow fashion faux-pas...

Georgia May Jagger -cornrow fashion faux-pas

by Bang Showbiz
Georgia May Jagger says getting cornrows was her worst ever fashion crime.
The 21-year-old model's biggest ever summer style regret is getting her hair braided during an exotic holiday, only to realise she looked ridiculous when she arrived back in the UK, especially as the look was teamed with a nasty sunburn.
She told The Telegraph newspaper: ''I got cornrows; I got beads and little foil tips... I did the full thing! That, and getting so burnt I looked really English, when I came home it was all peeling off.''
The blonde - whose father is Sir Mick Jagger - prefers to keep things simple when dressing for the hot weather and usually just throws on a pair of denim shorts.
Quizzed about her go-to summer outfit, Georgia said: ''Shorts, earlier today I was wearing Hudson jean shorts and a shirt, that pretty much keeps me cool.''
The pale-skinned star is wary about protecting her skin after her holiday faux-pas, so never leaves the house without suncream and keeps her make-up to a minimal.
Discussing her beauty ritual, she said: ''Suncream, and usually I'll use like a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream with suncream in it. And then just lip balm and I like a rosewater spray for when it's really hot, it's what I've been getting into.''