Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WTF.!!...Mick Jagger's Girlfriend Wants Ronnie Wood To Smarten Up


Mick Jagger's Girlfriend Wants Ronnie Wood To Smarten Up















The Sympathy for the Devil hitmakers reunited last year (12) to celebrate their half-century anniversary with their 50 & Counting concerts, and they are currently finishing off a series of gigs in North America before playing a prestigious headline slot at Britain's Glastonbury festival next month (Jun13).
Jagger admits he often listens to fashion designer Scott's advice when considering what outfit to wear on stage, but he reveals she is more keen on giving guitarist Wood a wardrobe makeover.
Jagger tells Q magazine, "We don't argue over what I wear. I just... decree. She looks after me. Not the others. But sometimes she does say I should... er, try and help Ronnie... No, Ronnie's good. I don't wanna talk about Ronnie's clothes."