Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jerry Hall - Jerry Hall: My long-distance relationship is difficult...


Jerry Hall - Jerry Hall: My long-distance relationship is difficult












Jerry Hall: My long-distance relationship is difficult

Jerry Hall admits her long-distance relationship with Australian millionaire Warwick Hemsley can be ''quite difficult'' because they live 12,000 miles apart.
Jerry Hall finds her long-distance relationship ''quite difficult''.
The 56-year-old model - who was previously married to Sir Mick Jagger - lives in London, while her partner, millionaire Warwick Hemsley, lives in his native Australia, and she admits it can be tough on both of them.
She said: ''It's quite difficult because 12,000 miles is a long way. But he's a lovely man.''
However, Jerry - who was born in Texas - does enjoy spending time by herself in her London home gardening.
Speaking on UK TV show 'Lorraine', she said: ''I'm quite a home girl. I've been living here 27 years so this is my home, all my children are here. I love gardening, the English are so into it.''
Despite previously stating she would not get married again, sources recently claimed Jerry is now considering the idea.
An insider said: ''When one of her friends made a remark about how they could see her marrying again, Jerry would always laugh it off.
''But recently she's stopped being so coy. In fact, she's been saying quite openly that she likes the idea.''
Jerry is currently appearing on British ballroom dancing show 'Strictly Come Dancing'.