Monday, February 9, 2015

Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Gram Parsons’ pants.

By garyrocks

mickpants1nellecote71_17
keithgram
mickpantsIMG_5226
IMG_5228
A completely weird story.
Another eBay find.
Listed as Mick Jagger’s pants,
given to Gram Parsons as a gift.
Like who would want these besides me?
So I bookmark the page, watched and waited.
No takers.
When stuff like this shows up on eBay and it does on a fairly regular basis, usually it doesn’t sell.
Reason being is no one will take the time to ask the right questions and find out more information.
Collectors for the most part who buy online are impatient and lazy.
Not me.
It’s easy to assume they’re fake with no reasonable back up or provenance.
Opening bid was $2000.
I emailed my friend Jeff Gold of Recordmecca in Venice, CA, and asked him what he thought, and was this listing legit.
They were described as pants belonging to Mick, then given to Gram Parsons as a gift.

 garyrocks